If you are an AOL user and going to change your computer, then there will be one question in your mind i.e. how to setup AOL account on a new computer. Here, in this article, you will get the solution for the same. However, if you face any further issue, then you can take AOL help.
Steps require for setting up AOL account on a new computer
You can setup AOL account on the computer in two ways i.e. either via compact disk or internet. Here, we will be discussing both ways.
Set up existing AOL account via compact disk
· First of all, open the desktop window.
· Now, insert AOL software CD and wait until it loads into the system.
· After the CD programs are loaded, the setup will start automatically.
· Next, click the start button and then go to My computer option.
· After that, double click the drive and open .exe file to process the installation.
· Next, click the current option, you will find the setup wizard window.
· After selecting Adding your existing account to this computer, you have to click on Next button.
· Then, choose the desired folder to setup existing AOL Desktop Gold software.
· Now, click on continue wait for a while and the installation will be processed.
Set up existing AOL account via internet
Once you have completed the process of installing the Windows OS on your computer, you can access AOL features using the internet. Open your default browser and enter the website from where you want to download the AOL Desktop Gold. After downloading process you have to complete the installation setup.
So, this is how you can setup AOL account on your new computer. If you are facing any trouble, then you can avail the solution by giving a call at AOL Help Number.